Did you love to playing game on your computer? Doing the battle game, war game or you just doing a design job? If yes, you will love to have a perfect mouse that will help you to move faster and work faster with your works.
Further, nowadays many game that need the speed ability. If you have the speed, it will waste if you use the standard mouse that will make you move slower. So, it is common for people to use the mouse game. It is a special mouse that designed and purposes to use in a high performance.
Many people wishing a great mouse that only have a very little delay. Because when you are working or playing game and your mouse is having trouble that make the cursor is stopped or fade away, you will feel so suck.
So, nowadays, there are so many products of mouse game. The gamers especially are hunting for the best products of the mouse game. Commonly, mouse game should have the faster, stronger and great durability and performance. Because it is sure that what needed is to use this mouse nonstop.
Because there are too much brand and type of the gaming mouse, you will feeling so confuse when you decide to get one of the gaming mouse. So, to help you, we will compare about two products of gaming mouse.
Products that we will compare in this article are both coming from the same brand but having different type. Both products are also a popular products and having a great reviews. There are Logitech G502 hero and Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. Are they really different? We will find out soon! Let’s start the comparison!
Logitech is somehow become the most popular mouse in the world. Not only for the gaming mouse, is almost all the products by Logitech getting place in computer addict and the urban society around the world. See also: Logitech G900 vs G502.
The computer accessories like USB keyboard, Wireless mouse and Keyboard are just some of the Logitech products that become popular. And this product, Logitech G502 is also one of its popular products that you will live to find out why.
Inside, the Hero is basically a G502 on steroids. It has more up to date Omron switches that are apprised for 50 million ticks, rather than the G502’s 20 million snap evaluated switches. They’re responsive and light to the touch, and should prop the Hero up for a considerable length of time. The Hero’s sensor is called, fittingly enough, the Hero.
Enough for the explanation, let’s see the specification of this Logitech Hero G502:
• Elite HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech’s most exact sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI for a definitive in gaming velocity, precision and responsiveness crosswise over whole DPI run
• 11 Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom directions to the fasten and spare to five prepared to play profiles legitimately to the mouse
• Mechanical Switch Button Tensioning: Metal spring tensioning framework and rotate pivots are incorporated with left and right gaming mouse catches for a fresh, clean snap feel with quick click criticism
• Movable Weight System: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams loads inside the mouse for customized weight and equalization tuning
• Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from about 16.8 million hues to coordinate your group’s hues, sport your very own or synchronize hues with other Logitech G gear
As you see that this Logitech Hero G502 is a great gaming mouse that will give you a high performance and durability.
Now, let’s take a look at the pros and cons side of this product:
• Immaculate sensor
• Catches for every one of your needs
• Flexible loads
• Keenly put LEDs
• DPI pointers don’t remain lit
• Side holds could be better
• Tight for huge hands
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Next, we will talk about the sibling, the Logitech Proteus Spectrum that also gets a high review. Many people say that this gaming mouse is great for gaming activity. It has the detailed game needed. The performance and durability is pretty high that you won’t feel bad when you use it.
But, in some cases some person reported that the proteus is lagged in some point. But it is not something that so disturbing. And many people still say that this one is having the good design for gaming and high performance.
So, to know better, here are the specifications:
• 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
• Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
• Internet connection for optional software download
• Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
• Mechanical microswitches
• Improved keyplate design for better click feeling and performance
• Braided cable with hook and loop cable tie
• Sleep mode disabled
• 3 DPI indicator LEDs
• Rubber grips
• Magnetic weight-cavity door
As you can see, the Proteus Spectrum is giving you the best specs choice. The rubber grips will make you easily grab it and move it. The keyplate design will give you a better click feeling and performance.
And here are the pros and cons of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum:
• Ultrafine weight modification
• Instinctive and agreeable structure
• Streamlined programming with loads of choices
• Enormous catches in a keen format
• Improved parchment wheel
• May not suit palm-hold players with huge hands
Logitech G502 Hero vs Proteus Spectrum
|Name||Logitech G502 Hero||Proteus Spectrum|
|Key Features||- High performance HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire DPI range
- 11 Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable Weight System: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning||- Advanced optical gaming sensor (PMW3366): Logitech's most accurate and responsive optical sensor precisely translates hand movements onscreen
- Tunable weight and balance: Repositionable 3.6G weights for superior fit and feel
- RGB customizable lighting: Match your style and environment with up to 16.8 million colors|
|Best Offer*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
So, this type is also great and will give the gamers a great experience. And more, this one is have a great durability.
At the end, we can understand that both mouse gaming, either the Logitech G502 hero or Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is great and suitable for the gamers. But some problems may occur due to the user itself. But both are worth to buy. The most important thing is you need to consider your needs and the mouse specification, and if you in the way to choose a mouse, you should also consider about your palm size and the mouse size.