For most gamers, selecting a suitable mouse to perform their games can be a tricky thing. Since there are several great brands in the market. Such as Razer Naga Chroma VS Logitech G502. Whether Razer or Logitech, both having similar great features and also famous in the market. Therefore, many gamers thinking hard about trying to select the most perfect mouse to support them daily in performing any games. That is why this article is presented to help those whose confusing in selecting the best product between those two brands. For more details of the overview of the features and strength of each product, the following paragraphs will be a good start to read.
Razer Naga Chroma
Starting from Razer has been in the business for many years. Most of the game players have been known as this brand as one of the best items in terms of supporting game players. Even better, this brand is award-winning high-performance gaming peripheral. That is why the brand has more than 100 million users every year. This makes Razer successfully perform as the most recognized brand for global gaming and e-sport gaming. The brand always focuses on the improvement of the hardware, software, and services of the gamer ecosystem.
| ||Razer Naga Chroma ||Logitech G502
|Best offer||Check price||Check price
|Product Dimensions||2.94 x 1.69 x 4.87 inches||1.57 x 2.95 x 5.2 inches
|Shipping Weight||4.8 ounces||4.3 ounces
Razer was founded in 2005 in California with 17 offices worldwide. Currently, the brand launched various gaming mouse including Razer Naga Chroma. Specifically, this product has several physical features as listed below:
- Consists of 17 programmable buttons in the body and another 2 buttons.
- Provide 16000 CPI
- Braided cable
- Overall dimension is 119mm x 75mm x 43mm
- Customizable lift-off distance
- Notched scroll wheel
- Laser sensors
- Ergonomic handle with right and left-handed models
- USB mouse polling of 1000Hz
- The total weight is 135gr.
From the above list, we can see that Razer Naga Chroma consists of advanced sensors that able to provide high sensitivity standards for gamers. However, it can be a good feature to consider, but some gamers also do not prefer a too sensitive sensor. Therefore, it has to make sure whether you are comfortable with this feature or not.
The next thing that has been developed excellently is the program button. This can help gamers to perform various commands easily during playing. It will help to perform 19 different jobs without bothering to use the keyboard. Therefore, it helps to optimize the game itself. Read also: Razer Naga Chroma vs Corsair Scimitar.
The next brand to compare is Logitech G502. If we look at the brand name, most of the customers might know that Logitech is one of the best brands in the world that providing various computer accessories, including for gaming. The brand launched some gaming mouse including Logitech G502. Specifically, this product has several physical features as listed below:
- Consists of 11 programmable buttons in the body
- Provide 200 to 12000 CPI
- Braided cable
- Overall dimension is 132mm x 75mm x 40mm
- No lift-off distance
- Dual scroll wheel
- Pixart sensors optical PMW 3366DM
- Ergonomic handle with right models
- Right/Left switch through Omron D2FC-F-7N technology
- USB mouse polling of 1000Hz
- The total weight is 121-140gr (customizable).
From the above information, it can be seen that this product consists of several strong features. The first is the programmable buttons which able to support profiles and macros. This button also adjustable and provided two scroll wheel with a plethora of settings. Furthermore, there is an additional button below the scroll wheel for extra functionality. With these buttons, many programs and tasks can be completed easier by gamers.
Another strong feature of the mouse including the smooth scroll wheel with the CPI switch. Therefore, this mouse can store a different profile of macro and easy to switch through only the button press. It is also completed with optical sensors, in which many gamers know that the sensor is one of the most accurate comparisons to other brands. Therefore, it able to give good responsiveness and translate the hand movement into smooth various commands during playing games. It eliminates errors and helps the user in performing better while gaming. Not to mention that the mouse also has customizable RGB lighting for a better look.
Similarity and Different
It is interesting to know that after reading the key features above, it can be seen that both products, Razer Naga Chroma VS Logitech G502, both are having some similarities and some differences too. In terms of similarity, they both are easy way command through the button on the mouse. Furthermore, they both also having great sensors to help gamers perform gaming better and smoothly.
On the other side, they also have several differences to consider. Such as the number of buttons, where Razer Naga Chroma giving more buttons for more programs to perform. Furthermore, the type of optical sensors of each product is not the same technology. Therefore, it can be one of the considerations before selecting the most suitable product to buy.
Amazingly that if you try to check the price between Razer Naga Chroma VS Logitech G502, apparently both products having the same level of price. Even better, they cost the same price. You can get the products easily on some e-commerce in the USA with a retail price of $80. Therefore, with this similar price, it will then depend on the overall strength and features of each product to make a selection on which one is better.
Razer Naga Chroma Vs Logitech G502
- The world's most precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.
- 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you're an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
- Chroma Lighting- 16.8 million color options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as good as it feels.Approximate size :4.68 in (Length) x2.95 in (Width) x 1.69 in (Height). Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs with cable
- 12 Button Mechanical Thumb Grid-The Razer Naga's 12 button mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their hand..Improved Ergonomics-The Razer Naga Chroma features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- The high performance, premium build quality, advanced gaming features and incredible comfort of G502 combine for a truly exceptional and highly customizable gaming experience.
- G502 comes equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor with zero acceleration, smoothing, or filtering across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI).
- Unlock the scroll wheel for hyper-fast continuous scrolling to spin quickly through long pages, or lock it down for single click precision scrolling.
- A wide variety of weight and balancing configurations, custom RGB lighting, 11 programmable buttons, on-the-fly DPI shift settings, desk surface tuning and more.
After reading the above information, it should be easy to compare the performance of Razer Naga Chroma VS Logitech G502. Both consider as of great items with a good quality test that can lead them to minimum failure when using. Furthermore, they are at the same level of price in the market. This can be hard to decide on which product can win the heart of the gamers.
However, for the same level of price, it looks that Razer Naga Chroma is giving more features than Logitech G502. Starting from the sensors technology, the numbers of programmable buttons, and the lighting. Therefore, it can be a good start to decide to select Razer Naga Chroma than Logitech G502. Even though the final decision might different, but it is recommended to consider Razer Naga Chroma more. All in all, this product considers slightly winning from its competitor, Logitech G502.