Mouse is an important hardware that will affect the overall quality of your experience but depending on the unit, not all of them will perform the same. For those who are looking for a productivity mice, VicTsing MM057 Vs Logitech M510 can be a great option to consider especially if you don’t want to deal with cluttering cables. If you are also eyeing these models, go check what they can offer so then we can choose the best model to bring home.
In this article, we are going to give you information about:
- How to Choose the Perfect Mouse
- What are VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510
- What VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Look Like
- How are the Performance of VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510
- How Many Buttons Present in VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510
- Are VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Comfortable
- VicTsing MM057 Vs Logitech M510
Shopping for a Mouse
Computer has been around for a pretty long time and the setup doesn’t change over the technology advances but just being improved to be better and more convenient; in general nothing change about the setup for we still have display, keyboard, and the mouse. As with any physical units which is used frequently and heavily during the application, there are various factors you may want to consider when getting a mouse. Not all people will like the same mice and the often said as the best product doesn’t always feels “right” in your palm.
- The first thing you may want to consider when shopping for a computer mouse is probably the connectivity itself because in general mice is separated between the wireless and wired version. Wireless can be with dongle or via Bluetooth in which the unit is powered by either rechargeable or disposable batteries. Its best benefit is we don’t have to deal with any cables that can be inconvenient depending on the setup location but the drawback is it needs independent power as well as more expensive.
- The next difference is probably the technology type between laser and optical mice. Optical mouse can track between 400 dpi to 800 dpi while the latter can easily go higher than 2000 dpi. Optical mouse track using LED light only on the surface while laser has deeper illumination. Higher dpi means more accurate tracking but unless you will be using them for gaming and designing, regular productivity application can go with any standard mice.
- The third and probably most important in our opinion is the ergonomics because comfort is playing an important role in deciding whether it will deliver the best experience or not especially for heavier use. The tricky part is we will never know the exact answer until using the mouse for a pretty long time which is impossible without buying the actual unit.
- Another factor you may want to consider when getting a mouse is the size because many are made to be full-size and some are more compact. The smaller mice is great when you have to travel with the setup thus, we can use them easily on public place or when fitted in the bag.
- For those who are going to use the mouse for gaming purpose, another important factor is whether the mouse has programmable buttons or not. Even in standard use, this is very useful and convenient since we can assist various functions across the available buttons. This is also very convenient if you are working in the same program, setup is also easily done via their software.
| ||VicTsing MM057 ||Logitech M510
|Best offer||Check price||Check price
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.1 x 2 inches|
|4.4 x 2.5 x 1.8 inches
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces||4.5 ounces
About VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510
If you already consider how the mouse should look like or what they have to offer, now is the time to see what the market has to offer because there are so many of them out there. For standard application or daily productivity, we actually don’t have to think much about the option because all of them will work just fine but for those who are more concerned about several factors and mostly the performance, it is great to see what other similar users are choosing because chances you will like them too.
For those who are preparing to spend a fairly low budget to get their next mouse, VicTsing and Logitech are two of the most ideal brands to shop from. They are very popular among common computer user because chances you have been using one of their mice thanks to how they design a generally acceptable design and more importantly, good performance in a healthy, low budget. They also carry quite the option to allow user get the most ideal mouse for their specific application including for taking care of daily job.
Less budget call for standard model and two nice choice you can consider from their collection are VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510. These mice are designed for productivity purpose and they are not that reliable if your application is gaming activity because they are made to only offer the basics of what mice can do nowadays. However, it doesn’t mean they are boring piece of tool because it is not the case at all and performance wise, none of them are going to hinder your daily productivity.
VicTsing MM057 is a great choice if you have very little budget to spend with the fact that this mouse is $10 and while we do get why some of you worry about its quality, this one will not disappoint. Overall it is what the company tells it to do; navigate your cursor across the display and execute functions. Logitech on the other hand is a well-known giant and probably your main option for computer peripherals, they do have many cheap options and nonetheless, their products always serve good including this M510.
VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Design
Moving further, let’s see the design of VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 because these two are quite fascinating. Starting with the former, this mouse doesn’t look like a regular mouse at all because in a glance it looks like a gaming mice with an asymmetrical shape. It also has added rubber grip to maximize comfort. You will find some buttons aside the main 3 and in addition besides the black version you can pick it in blue, grey, silver, white, red, etc.
As for the M510 from Logitech, this model sports an hourglass design which is good to promote natural straight holding position especially for right handed people. The contour in the middle gives a slight comfort while the textured grip is nice to place your thumbs and pinky to rest when moving the unit. Similarly, there are various buttons on the mouse not just the main 3 and here you will get 7 functions in total. Read also: Logitech G500 Vs MX518.
VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Performance
Both of VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 are very similar when it comes to connectivity because as you may already know, they are equally using wireless technology Wi-Fi to be exact and not Bluetooth and they are equally using 2.4Ghz connectivity which is the same as common wireless peripherals including keyboard. For standard use, these are very reliable as well as fast and even when you have more than one setup, one device will connect to one receiver only. Overall lag is something you don’t have to worry about these mice.
In addition, these mice are also equally laser model which means they are amazing when it comes to precision and they are very high compared to common productivity mice with dpi/cpi up to 2400 and 1000 respectively. Another difference is that the former will also let you adjust the dpi on the fly through the dedicated button at the top while with Logitech you have to use the computer setting or its software which makes the process less convenient.
VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Assignable Buttons
Moving further, let’s see the amount of buttons that can be programmed in both mice because if you are looking for the best convenient, programmable buttons is a must have. In this side, as it has been mentioned above Logitech M510 has a total of 7 buttons in which 3 of them are for the main function so we get another 4 for different functions. The process is done through the app that you can install for the mouse which in our opinion is very straightforward and easy to use.
As for VicTsing MM057, this mouse doesn’t have as many functions as Logitech, 2 less to be exact because while it does have the two side buttons just the same, this model is not supporting a tilting function on the scroll wheel which makes it less convenient when you are dealing with large web page or document when navigating the position.
VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 Comfort
Last but not least is their comfort and in this side the answer can differ from users because we may have different preference but, what we see is that VicTsing is slightly longer in shape and the design allows for better grip in case you have a palm style because the shape gives better cushioning while Logitech with its hourglass shape and slightly shorter length is probably better for those who are used to claw grip. These are not fixed answer because the only one can decide whether they are comfortable or not is only you.
VicTsing MM057 vs Logitech M510
Both of VicTsing MM057 and Logitech M510 are a nice option if you want to spend a low-budget for the mouse without hindering the quality or performance. In comparison MM057 offers convenient CPI changing, has less function on the buttons, has higher CPI, but also more affordable and ideal for palm grip. On the other had M510 has less CPI, more buttons for more functions, and an hourglass shape which is good for claw grip but also more expensive.
|Name||VicTsing MM057 ||Logitech M510|
|Key Features||-【Comfortable Ergonomic Design】After thousands of samples of palm data, we designed this ergonomic mouse.
-【Save Battery Life】Up to 15 months battery life, you don't need to worry about changing batteries frequently! This computer optical mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity.
- 【Easy to Use】No need any driver, and you can plug and play the wireless mouse directly. Plug and play! This computer mouse support 33ft wireless connections
- 【Multi-function Wireless Mouse】5 levels DPI: 800/1200/1600/2000/2400, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity||- ERGONOMIC SHAPE : Ergonomically sculpted design and soft rubber grips conform to your right or left hand to be naturally comfortable
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS : Back/forward buttons and side to side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster (requires free Logitech Options software)
- LONG BATTERY LIFE : You might forget this mouse runs on batteries with 2 years of power from two AA batteries
- PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS : Configure the buttons to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos|
|Best Offer*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
All in all you can pick any of them and still be satisfied with the performance but if we are to choose, we do like the VicTsing MM057 better not only because it is cheaper, it also has a convenient CPI changing button and palm grip.